2 Bike Rack found
- This locking Aluminum Bike Rack fits 20- to 80-mm bike frames with both wheels on the bike, and features a molded front wheel well to help keep the bike upright as you secure it in place. Must be used in conjunction with base carrier bars, and is not compatible with Cabriolet or Roadster models.Includes all mounting hardware and instructions.
- Made of anodized aluminum and compatible with bicycles equipped with disc brakes, the Fork Mount Bike Rack is the most secure way to fasten your road or cross bike to the roof of your Audi. Featuring a quick-clamping device that secures to the dropout in your front fork, the Fork Mount Bike Rack has been City Crash tested, and includes a lock to ensure that your bike stays put. Owners of bicycles with a carbon fork should consult their bicycle's manufacturer before mounting.
- Please note that the Fork Mount Bike Rack is only to be used in conjunction with base carrier bars that have a T groove profile. Maximum recommended load is 37lbs. Please review the Fork Mount Bike Rack fitting instructions to ensure that the maximum roof load of the vehicle will not be exceeded before use.
- For separate Front Wheel Holder, please see part number 8R0071128A.
- The Fork Mount Bike Rack is not intended for use with Cabriolet or Roadster models, and is not compatible with bicycles utilizing thru-axle front forks.