5 Tow Hitch found
Genuine Audi Socket for towing hitch
For Audi Q5 2009-2017; Q7 2007-2015, 2017-2019; Q8 2019; SQ5 2017
Part No.: 4L0-055-305-U
- The 7-pin Socket for Audi Towing Hitches ensures a firm, dust-proof connection to the vehicle's power source for trailer hitch lighting.
Replaced by: 4M0-092-115-A
- For those who intend to carry extra loads on their properly equipped Q7s, the Tow Hitch is a must have for the weekend warrior. Check the Owner’s Manual for complete towing information.
- Alternative rear diffuser is required for installation of hitch on models equipped with foot-activated hands-free hatch release. S-line :4M0807434K RU6. Non S-line :4M0807434J KA8.
- For towing hitch, service part.
- Bullets: For use with off road package rear skirt: 4L0071055| Requires Mounting Kit: 4L0092107
- 1 set of fasteners for Tow Hitch.
- Bullets: Not for: S Line| Only for: Offroad Style Package
Genuine Audi Towing Hitch - Vehicles with factory prep
For Audi Q7 2007-2015
Part No.: 4L0-092-101-C
- Expand the transport capabilities of your vehicle. When not in use, the coupling head can be safely stored inside the vehicle. Refer to vehicle documents or owner's manual for permissible trailer load and towbar load. With fitting material and instructions. |Packages: Vehicles without factory-fitted towing hitch (towing hitch, ball mount, 7-pin socket): 4L0 092 101 U Vehicles with factory-fitted towing hitch (ball mount, 7-pin socket): 4L0 092 115 U Check Control: integrated in Control unit AAG EA no: EA 90702 Observe the diffuses: see spare part catalog chart 807-50 Two ball material steel
- Bullets: Trailer hitch receiver| Control module| Socket| Ball mount| Tow rating 5,500 lbs.| For vehicles with factory prep.| Must replace trim plate around hitch on rear valance (refer to ETKA MG:8, SG:07, Illus 807-60)| USA ONLY